- This event has passed.
Astrology: A guide for beginner’s
November 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Astrology: A guide for beginners
Provide Birth Information Upon Purchasing Tickets to receive
Your Free Birth Natal Astrology
Wednesdays 6:30 pm – 8:00pm
Venue: Crystal Portal
Facilitator: Interfaith Minister Rachel Star of Sedona
>>Click Here for more info about the Facilitator<<
Receive Your Free Birth Natal Astrology information to refer to during class. Learn the language of the universe and our planetary system. It’s easier than you may believe, and a holy gift given to us to live by.
- Learn about Yourself. You are not your sun sign but actually your Moon sign – which reveals your past life too!
- Understand Others to get along better.
- Know how and when things change for you, and Plan your Life with Divine Timing.
- Know what the days of each week can bring, like a weather report.
- Receive helpful handouts to keep.
- Learn divine spiritual principles that can make life work better for you.
Advance tickets are strongly encouraged so you may receive your Free Birth Natal Astrology Chart upon arriving to class, however, *Walk-ins* are Welcomed.
*Walk-ins will receive their Natal Astrology Chart via email the next day.
“Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it. It is like a life-giving elixir to mankind.”
“The heavens declare the glory of God. The skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech. Night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.”