Full Moon Affirmation
“I honor my emotions and hold space for myself to feel them fully. When I’m ready, I release these emotions and invite inner stability to return to me.”
September Astrological Forecast
- New and exciting changes, a time to get in touch with creativity and confidence
- Harvest moon: Reap what you sow – take stock of your accomplishments and renew your goals. Success is in sight!
- Take a minute for gratitude for yourself, your talents, and the people who’ve helped you along the way
- A time of intense emotional expression
- Translate your feelings into art of some kind – inspiration is blossoming at this time
- Trust in yourself and your abilities. Now isn’t a time for self-doubt or self-sabotage. Click here for our confidence ritual!
- Clear out emotional and energetic baggage
- A time for romance and love of all kinds
- Release that which no longer serves you
- Find balance in your mind, body, and spirit. Click here for our balance ritual!
- Second harvest festival in the Celtic calendar: Gratitude check! Count the blessings in your life and share your harvest with others!
- A time for romance, a time for seeking balance.
- Don’t panic! Merc Rx is a time to go inwards and focus on clearing mental clutter.
My Moon is in Pisces - What does it mean?
Your moon sign is your inner self, your emotions, the “you” you don’t show to people. If your moon is in Pisces, you are likely an artistic person who needs safe creative outlets. You may feel overwhelmed at the thought of sharing your talents with others, but the world deserves to see you shine, Pisces Moon!
Pisces is a mutable water sign and the last sign in the Zodiac. As a Pisces Moon, you are likely to have strong emotions and feel deeply. As the twelfth sign, you have a close connection to the Divine and may have some kind of psychic or clair ability. Pisces Moons can also easily be overwhelmed by their environment. Keeping your space energetically unblocked is important for you – try reading up on Feng Shui and incorporating it into your home and work space.
Pisces Moons are often highly sensitive empaths who are easily influenced by the energy of others. It’s important for you to protect your energetic and auric fields from getting drained. Wear or carry black obsidian or labradorite while out in public. Both of these stones offer psychic protection and can keep you safe from the energy suck of other people.
Full Moon Ritual: Release Emotional Baggage
1. Create a Sacred Space
Begin by cleansing your space with palo santo. Palo santo is a gentle healer that removes the bad energy and makes space for the good – as opposed to sage which clears away all energy for a fresh start.
If you don’t already have an altar or sacred space set up, prepare one now. Place your black candle in the center of the space, and arrange your crystals in a circle around it. Aragonite, crazy lace agate, and green opal are all powerful allies in getting rid of emotional baggage. They promote emotional balance and help heal from overwhelming emotions. Rose quartz is a comforting stone to bring you peace and self-love after an emotional release.
2. Reflect on what you want to release from your emotional centers
Take your pen and paper. Think about what it is you want to release from your life, any emotional baggage that you’re holding onto that is no longer serving your highest good. Just like spring cleaning in your house, it’s good to do an emotional cleanse to keep yourself from getting too cluttered.
What are you holding onto that you’re ready to let go of? What thought patterns and limiting beliefs do you no longer need? For this ritual, it’s best to focus on one or two things to release.
Write your thought patterns and limiting beliefs down on a piece of paper. You may choose to write about each one in detail – if you need to vent, now is the time!
When you’ve finished writing down the things you want to release, fold the paper away from you.
3. Perform your ritual
Light your candle. As you light it, say, “I release negative and limiting thought patterns. They no longer serve me. I am giving myself permission to let them go.” The black color of the candle will help to banish things from your life.
Carefully take the paper and light it with the candle flame. Place the paper in a fire-safe container until it burns out completely. You may need to re-light it.
Once the paper is completely burned, take a moment to sit and breathe. You may feel the need to cry – embrace it! It’s common to feel an emotional release when letting go. Honor your feelings and let them flow naturally.
Ritual on the Run: Gratitude
1. Create a sacred space:
Cleanse your space with a sage bundle or an incense of your choice. As you cleanse, visualize all negativity dissolving and making room for positivity and love.
If you don’t already have an altar, you can choose to create one now with your pink candle at the center. Light your candle, and as you light it say, “I invite gratitude into my heart.”
2. Perform your ritual:
The Harvest Moon can be a great time to reflect on gratitude for yourself, for others, and for the things in your life. Take some time to journal about what and who you’re grateful for. You might be inspired by our prompts below or want create your own.
When you’re finished journaling, you may choose to return to these pages whenever you feel like you need a reminder of the good things in your life.
You may choose to let the candle burn down completely if you can do so safely (this will take several days), or you can put the candle out and return to it whenever you want to invite gratitude into your life.
- [Person] made me smile this week because __________
- Something good that happened to me today:
- I am proud of myself for __________
- Three people I can’t imagine my life without and why:
- A gift I received that I will always cherish:
- A time someone was really there for me:
- Three things I’ve accomplished this year:
- A purchase that made all the difference was __________
- [Person] has never let me down because __________
- A household item I can’t live without: