What is Lughnasadh? Lughnasadh (pronounced “Loo-na-sah”), also called Lammas, is the first of three harvest
Triquetra Cast Iron Kettle
This little kettle is perfect for small cups of tea and it is also a decorative way to burn loose incense, cone incense, and of course, resins! Mix different blends of herbs and resins to create an aromatic experience that is unique to you and your space.
How To Use for Loose Incense/Resin
- Pour about 2 inches of incense sand into the bottom of the burner
- Using tongs, pick up a charcoal disk and light it-be careful, it will spark!
- Place the lit charcoal disk onto the sand, indent side up
- Let the disk sit for about 3-5 minutes
- Place about half of a spoonful of incense/resin onto the disk
- Enjoy the aromatics!
Availability: 6 in stock
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.